- What happens if you cancel Wix plan?
- Can you cancel Wix at any time?
- Can I get a refund on Wix?
- How do I take down my Wix website?
- How do I cancel auto renewal on Wix?
- How do I remove my credit card from Wix?
- How much does Wix cost?
- Is Wix really free?
- How do I permanently delete my Wix account?
- How long does Wix refund take?
- Does Wix have chat support?
- Does Wix have phone support?
What happens if you cancel Wix plan?
Free site status: If you cancel your Premium Plan, it remains active until the end of the subscription period. After that, your site address reverts back to the free Wix URL (username.wixsite.com/siteaddress) and Wix ads appear on your site.
Can you cancel Wix at any time?
You can cancel your Premium Plan at any time within the first 14 days and receive a full refund. No questions asked! If the first 14 days have ended and you feel you deserve a refund, click here to tell us why and we will review your request.
Can I get a refund on Wix?
Wix Premium Plans are only refundable if canceled within the first 14 days after initial purchase. If you canceled within the first 14 days: Please allow up to 20 business days for us to review your refund request.
How do I take down my Wix website?
To unpublish your site:
- Click to access your Site Manager.
- Click Unpublish in the Publish Status section.
- Click Unpublish to confirm.
How do I cancel auto renewal on Wix?
Turning the Auto Renewal Off for a Wix Subscription
- Go to Subscriptions in your Wix account.
- Click the Show More icon
- Click Cancel Plan.
- Click Cancel Now in the pop-up to confirm. Note: This does not cancel your plan immediately, rather your plan simply does not renew at the end of the subscription period.
How do I remove my credit card from Wix?
Click Form Settings. Click the Payment tab. Click Remove Payment at the bottom. Click Remove to confirm.
How much does Wix cost?
Wix prices range from $13 to $500 per month (billed annually) across eight pricing plans. The Combo plan is the cheapest at $13 per month, and gives you an ad-free site. The $17 per month Unlimited plan is best for freelancers, while online sellers can start with the $23 per month Business Basic plan.
Is Wix really free?
Wix is available for free for as long as you want. If you need professional features like your own domain name or ecommerce, you must choose from one of their premium plans ranging from “Combo” to “Business VIP”.
How do I permanently delete my Wix account?
Click to go to the My Domains page and select the relevant domain. Click the Advanced tab. Click Remove Domain from Wix.
Step 4 | Close your account.
- Make sure you are signed in to your Wix account.
- Click here to open the Close Your Wix Account window.
- Click Close Wix Account Now and then click Yes.
How long does Wix refund take?
When necessary, you can refund a customer all or part of a payment they have made through Wix Payments. Refunds can take up to 3-5 business days to reach your customer’s credit card/bank account, depending on the financial institution.
Does Wix have chat support?
Click to contact Wix Support. Currently, Wix does not offer support via chat. However, we are always working to update and improve our products, and your feedback is hugely appreciated.
Does Wix have phone support?
Wix offers phone support in English, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian. You can learn more about calling support here. During operating hours, it is possible to also schedule a callback by phoning our Call Center on 1-800-6000-WIX (949).