How much does GoDaddy charge to sell a domain?
|Sale Price of the Domain||Commission Fees||Payment Holding Period|
|$0 – $5,000||20% ($15 minimum)||5 days + Payment Timeframe|
|$5,001 – $25,000||$1,000 + 15% of amount over $5k||5 days + Payment Timeframe|
|$25,001+||$4,000 + 10% of amount over $25k||5 days + Payment Timeframe|
Where can I sell my domain for free?
Commission Based Marketplaces
- Aftermarket.com (10% commission)
- Sedo (10% commission)
- Bido Auctions (8% commission)
- Afternic (10-20% commission)
- SnapNames (20% commission)
- GoDaddy Premium Listings (Requires domains at GoDaddy, 30% commission)
- Pool.com (10% commission)
- BrandStack Domains (15% commission)
How much should I sell my domain for?
Realistically a domain name can be worth any amount but most domain names sell for around $5,000 to $20,000 – premium domains, category killers and short domains however can easily command $100,000 or millions depending on a wide number of reasons.
How do I sell my domain?
How to Sell Your Domain
- Determine the Value Of Your Domain. The first thing you’ll need to do is properly price your domain.
- Decide How You’d Like to Sell.
- Make sure your contact information is public on the WHOIS directory.
- Prepare Your Domain Listing.
- Use an Escrow Service to Receive Payment.
- Transfer the Domain.
How long does it take to sell a domain on GoDaddy?
How much does it cost to sell a domain on Flippa?
While on the site checking out the price for business listings, I noticed a couple days ago Flippa changed their pricing. It will now cost $25 to list a domain name for sale, plus a 10% success fee. For a business that has been around for more than 6 months it looks like the new price is $200 plus the success fee.