It is your right to transfer your domain name registration between registrars.
If you wish to move your domain name from one ICANN -accredited registrar to another, you may initiate the transfer process by contacting the registrar to which you wish to transfer the name.
How do I transfer a domain from one registrar to another?
The Domain Name Transfer Process
- Step 1: At your current registrar, unlock your domain name.
- Step 2: Purchase a transfer with the registrar where you would like to move your domain name.
- Step 3: You will next receive an email from your new registrar with an authorization code.
How do I renew my domain name with a different registrar?
Here are a few quick steps for transferring a domain from one registrar to another:
- Unlock your domain at your current registrar.
- Get the EPP code (domain authorization code).
- On the new registrar, look for the domain transfer option, add domain and EPP code, and initiate the domain transfer.
How do you change ownership of a domain name?
To change the ownership of a domain, the current registrant can log in to the Manage Web Interface and enter the new owner’s information in the Manage Profile section. Many ccTLDs, such as . BE and . FR, allow you to change ownership through the Domains section of the Control Panel.
How do I change my domain registrar?
Suggested clip 92 seconds
How to Change Domain Contact Information | GoDaddy – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip