Changing Your Premium Plan.
If you purchased a yearly Premium Plan, you can change to a different yearly Premium Plan at any time.
For example: Yearly Unlimited to Yearly Combo.
Can you change Wix plans?
Wix offers you flexibility by allowing you to change your plan at any time. You can switch from one yearly plan to another, including to a plan with fewer features.
How much does it cost to upgrade Wix?
Wix’s prices start at $13 per month (billed annually) for the Combo plan. It’s ad-free, includes hosting, and a domain name for 1 year. Unlimited costs $17 per month and is ideal for larger sites (3000+ monthly visits). Wix VIP at $39 per month adds priority support.
How do I transfer my Wix Premium plan?
To reassign your Premium Plan:
- Go to Subscriptions in your Wix account.
- Click the Show More icon next to the plan you want to reassign.
- Click Assign to a Different Site.
- Select the checkbox next to the relevant site.
- Click Next.
- Click Assign to confirm.
What Wix plan should I choose?
Wix prices range from $13 to $500 per month (billed annually) across eight pricing plans. The Combo plan is the cheapest at $13 per month, and gives you an ad-free site. The $17 per month Unlimited plan is best for freelancers, while online sellers can start with the $23 per month Business Basic plan.
Is Wix really free?
Wix is available for free for as long as you want. If you need professional features like your own domain name or ecommerce, you must choose from one of their premium plans ranging from “Combo” to “Business VIP”.
What is the best website builder?
- Best website builder overall. Wix. WIx.
- Best prepackaged design. Squarespace.
- Easiest to use. Weebly.
- Best for building a customized experience. Duda.
- Best For basic, no-frills websites. GoDaddy.
- Best for writers and bloggers. WordPress.
- Best for basic e-commerce. Shopify.
- Best for bigger stores. BigCommerce.