Yes, Namecheap offers a cPanel Website Builder plugin.
We also offer Managed WordPress Hosting solution EasyWP and Weebly website builder, both available from our marketplace.
In addition, you can make use of the scripts available in Softaculous, the installer included into cPanel.
How do I create a website with Namecheap?
How to use:
- Log in to cPanel from your Namecheap Account Panel.
- Once you have clicked through, you should see the domain name linked to your hosting package.
- From here, you’ll be able to select from a wide variety of fully-equipped templates and start building your website.
Is namecheap a web host?
Namecheap is a web hosting provider that offers web plans for shared hosting, WordPress, and e-commerce. They also come with a free domain name registration, WhoisGuard to keep your personal information private, and a robust customer support knowledgebase.
How can I create my own website for free?
How to Create a Free Website
- Sign up for a free website builder. Choose what kind of website you want to create.
- Customize a template or get a website made for you. Choose your starting point.
- Drag and drop 100s of design features.
- Get ready for business.
- Publish your website and go live.
- Drive traffic to your site.
How do you make your first website?
Table of contents (steps to launch a website):
- Choose a domain name.
- Register a domain and sign up with web hosting.
- Set up a website using WordPress (through web host)
- Customize your website design and structure.
- Add important pages and content.
- Set up a navigation menu.
- Add an online store (optional)
Is namecheap reliable?
Most people know of Namecheap as a domain registration and management service, but they also offer web hosting services. Founded in 2000, Namecheap began by offering value-priced domains and excellent customer service. Namecheap’s hosting plans offer fast, reliable service with a 100% uptime guarantee.
Can I host my own website?
Hosting your own website is an experience as entertaining as it is rewarding. Using an old Windows or Linux machine, you can throw a few HTML files into a folder and put them on the internet all by yourself. We don’t recommend you host your own website as it’ll bring too many performance and consistency issues.