- How do I get analytics on Wix?
- What is visitor analytics?
- Is Wix really free?
- Can you see who views your Wix site?
- Where is the dashboard on Wix?
- What is Google Analytics used for?
- How do I get my Google Analytics code?
- Where is the blog manager on Wix?
- Is Wix better than WordPress?
- Why is Wix bad?
- Does Wix own my domain name?
- What are premium apps on Wix?
- What is the Wix editor?
- How can I tell how many views my website has?
- How much is Wix monthly?
- How does Wix make money?
- How do I find my website on Wix?
- How do I schedule posts on Wix?
- How do I update my Wix blog?
- How do I create a blog post on Wix?
It is not possible to use Google Analytics with a free Wix site.
This is because Google Analytics requires that you have your own URL (e.g.
This service is therefore only available to users who have upgraded their site to a Premium Plan that includes connecting a domain.
How do I get analytics on Wix?
To get started with Tracking Tools & Analytics:
- Go to Settings in your site’s dashboard.
- Click the Tracking & Analytics tab under Advanced Settings.
What is visitor analytics?
Visitor Analytics keeps track of website visitors’ path & history, bounce rate, pages performance, conversion rates, campaigns, referrers and other valuable data. It also keeps video recordings of visitor behavior on the website (movement, clicks, scrolls, etc).
Is Wix really free?
Wix is available for free for as long as you want. If you need professional features like your own domain name or ecommerce, you must choose from one of their premium plans ranging from “Combo” to “Business VIP”.
Can you see who views your Wix site?
To view the number of visits to your site:
Click Insights. Under How Many Times Is Your Site Visited? choose the time frame you wish to view from the top right corner: Last Week: This view displays the number of site visits during the past 7 days.
Where is the dashboard on Wix?
To open your site’s dashboard from the Editor:
- Click Settings from the top bar of the Editor.
- Click My Dashboard.
What is Google Analytics used for?
Google Analytics is one of the most popular digital analytics software. It is Google’s free web analytics service that allows you to analyze in-depth detail about the visitors on your website. It provides valuable insights that can help you to shape the success strategy of your business.
How do I get my Google Analytics code?
To find the Google Analytics ID:
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code. Your Tracking ID is displayed at the top of the page.
Where is the blog manager on Wix?
To access the Blog Manager from the Editor:
Click Blog (Old) on the left side of the Editor. Click the Blog Manager tab. Click Manage Your Blog.
Is Wix better than WordPress?
Wix is much easier to use than WordPress!
Wix makes building websites easy for anyone thanks to its simple drag-and-drop editor. On the other hand, WordPress is the more powerful platform, but it also comes with complexity. You’ll need to spend a lot more time learning how to use WordPress.
Why is Wix bad?
Wix websites load slower than those built on HTML (like WordPress) and this will lose people who do want to read about you. AND with a slow loading website, you will be further penalized by search engines because they know that your site provides poor user experience and they won’t want to vouch for it.
Does Wix own my domain name?
Domain Hosting with Wix. You can purchase your own domain name directly from Wix! When purchasing a domain from Wix, the domain is automatically connected to the Wix servers. Click here to learn more about purchasing a domain from Wix.
What are premium apps on Wix?
When purchasing a participating* Yearly Premium Plan, you receive a promotional 1 year free upgrade for the following third-party apps:
- 123 Form Builder App. Create any custom form as easy as 1-2-3!
- Site Booster App. Use the Site Booster app to drive more traffic to your site.
- Visitor Analytics.
- Events Calendar App.
What is the Wix editor?
The Wix Editor is the platform you use to build and edit your website. It is packed full of features to help you create a stunning and functional website.
How can I tell how many views my website has?
10 Little-Known Ways to See How Much Traffic a Website Gets
- 10 little-known techniques for discovering how much traffic a website gets.
- Alexa Ranking. The Alexa Ranking isn’t exactly “little-known,” but it is the best-known metric for ranking websites.
- SE Ranking.
- YouTube or Vimeo Views.
- Blog Post Comments.
How much is Wix monthly?
Wix has eight price plans, ranging from $13 to $49 per month (billed annually), as well as its free plan, plus a specialized business solution called the Enterprise plan, which costs $500 per month. You can see all of Wix’s price plans below: Combo plan: $17/month ($13/month paid yearly)
How does Wix make money?
In return for the free plan, Wix places advertising on your site. The way they make money is through premium plans like this: You can upgrade to a paid plan at any time. The cheapest premium plan that allows you to remove the advertising is the “Combo” plan at $8.50 per month.
How do I find my website on Wix?
The format of the free Wix site URL is username.wixsite.com/siteaddress. You can find your site’s URL at the top of your dashboard, under your site’s name. Connect your own domain: Your domain name is the first thing customers see and an important part of your unique, branded, online identity.
How do I schedule posts on Wix?
To schedule a future blog post:
- Create a blog post.
- Click Schedule Post on the right.
- Select a date and time.
- Click Done.
- Click Schedule.
How do I update my Wix blog?
To edit a blog post:
- Open the Blog Manager.
- Hover over the blog post that you want to edit and click Edit.
- Edit your post.
- Click Update Post to publish the changes.
How do I create a blog post on Wix?
To add a new blog post:
- Click Blog (Old) from the left side of the Editor.
- Click Blog Manager.
- Click Add a New Blog Post.
- Add and edit the blog post text and media.
- Click Publish Post on the right.