18 Jobs That Pay $20 An Hour With Little Or No Experience/Degree
- #1 — Proofreading.
- #2 — Online Tutoring with Education First.
- #3 — Small Business Marketing.
- #4 — Bookkeeping.
- #5 — Website Development and Computer Programming.
- #6 — Freelance Writing.
- #7 — Become a Virtual Assistant.
- #8 — Test Websites.
How can I make $20 an hour online?
Here is a list of online jobs that pay $20 an hour or more.
- VIPKkid. VIPKID is an online company that pays you for teaching English online.
- Chegg. Chegg is a tutoring company that pay around $20 for tutoring.
- Survey sites.
- Revolution Prep.
- The social element.
How can I make $20 an hour without a degree?
Here are the top 10 jobs you can get without a college degree that pay $20 or more an hour.
- Heating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Mechanics and Installers.
- Chefs and Head Cooks.
- Fitness Trainers and Aerobics Instructors.
- Medical Records and Health Information Technicians.
- Self-Enrichment Education Teachers.
How can I earn $20 fast?
Here are more than a few of the best ways to make extra cash that offer opportunities that you can try and use to earn $20 fast.
1) Make $20 Fast Taking Surveys at Survey Junkie
- Sign-up for free, it takes a few minutes.
- Choose the highest paying surveys.
- Then begin earning money (usually $10-50 per survey)
What jobs pay $25 an hour?
25 per hour Jobs
|Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT) – Elements Massage||Elements Massage||$25k-$44k|
|Verizon Wireless Retail Sales Representative||R Wireless||$21k-$25k|
|Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)||Alternative Behavior Strategies||$28k-$60k|
|Massage Therapist||Massage Heights||$23k-$44k|
26 more rows