To submit your website to Google, you can either add an updated sitemap to your Google account, or submit an indexing request for the desired URL through Fetch as Google.
Both processes require site owners to register with Google Search Console.
How do I upload my Google site verification?
To verify your site by uploading an HTML file:
- Sign into Google Webmaster Tools with your Google Account.
- Click Verify next to the site you want.
- In the Choose verification method list, select Upload an HTML file, and follow the steps on your screen.
Can I host a website on Google?
While Google Domains doesn’t directly provide web hosting services, we offer several choices for creating and managing your web presence. The Web Presence article in the help center can help you choose the best web hosting solution for your needs.
How do I submit my website to Google console?
How to connect Google Search Console to Yoast SEO
- Go to Google Search Console.
- Click ‘Add a property’ under the search drop-down.
- Enter your website URL in the box and click ‘Continue’.
- Click the arrow next to ‘HTML tag’ to expand the option.
- Copy the meta tag.
- Log in to your WordPress website.
- Click on ‘SEO’.
What is a Google verification?
A Google verification code is a short numeric code that is sent directly to you, usually via phone or email, to verify your identity. You might need to enter a verification code if you try to create a new Google account, reset your password, or log into a different computer or device.
How long does it take Google to verify a website?
Although it varies, it seems to take as little as 4 days and up to 6 months for a site to be crawled by Google and attribute authority to the domain. When you publish a new blog post, site page, or website in general, there are many factors that determine how quickly it will be indexed by Google.