How do I add a hit counter to my website?
Suggested clip 98 seconds
How To Add A Hit Counter To Your Website – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do I see hits on my website GoDaddy?
Our hosting accounts let you view statistics about your website’s traffic.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- Click Plesk Admin.
- At the bottom of the section of the domain hosting you want to use, click Show More.
- Click Web Statistics.
Does GoDaddy have analytics?
GoDaddy Website Builder has you covered. If you already have a site on GoDaddy’s Website Builder, you can easily add Google Analytics.
What is hit counter in website?
A web counter or hit counter is a computer software program that indicates the number of visitors, or hits, a particular webpage has received. Once set up, these counters will be incremented by one every time the web page is accessed in a web browser.
How can I track website traffic?
Basic tips to gather and analyze website traffic
- Use Google Analytics. It’s the gold standard for website traffic monitoring.
- Filter out your own traffic.
- Filter out “bad referer” traffic like that from semalt.com and buttons-for-website.com.
- Google Analytics collects a ton of information.