How do I add Google Analytics to Wix?
Adding Your Google Analytics Tracking ID to Your Wix Site
- Step 1 | Retrieve your Google Analytics tracking ID: Sign in to your Google Analytics account. Click the Admin icon at the bottom left of the page. Under the the Property section, click Tracking Info.
- Step 2 | Add your Google Analytics tracking ID: Go to Marketing Integrations. Go to Google Analytics and click Connect.
How do I get analytics for my website?
Add Analytics tracking
- On a computer, open a site in classic Google Sites.
- Click Settings. Manage site.
- Under “Statistics,” click the Down arrow. Use Universal Analytics.
- In the text box, under “Analytics Web Property ID,” enter a valid tracking ID. It should look like: UA-XXXXXX-X.
- At the top, click Save.
How do I get more traffic to my Wix website?
Check out these 12 SEO tips that will get your Wix website climbing Google’s echelons in no-time!
- Try Wix SEO Wiz.
- Use long-tail keywords.
- Choose the right domain.
- Write unique titles & descriptions.
- Make it mobile friendly.
- Submit a sitemap.
- Go local SEO.
- Structure your site.
How do I add a code to my Wix site?
Suggested clip 88 seconds
How to build a Wix website – Adding HTML code to Wix – Wix
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do I find my Wix Analytics?
To view your analytics:
- Open the Wix mobile app.
- Tap Dashboard on the relevant place.
- Tap the Overview tab.
- Check your statistics under Analytics. Swipe left to move between the different information cards:
- Tap any information card to see more details:
Where is the dashboard on Wix?
To open your site’s dashboard from the Editor:
- Click Settings from the top bar of the Editor.
- Click My Dashboard.