How do I add multiple blogs on Wix?
This article is about the previous Wix Blog.
To add categories to multiple blog posts:
- Open the Blog Manager.
- Select the checkboxes next to the relevant blog posts.
- Click Categories.
- Select the checkboxes next to the relevant categories.
- Click Apply.
How do I add a sub category in Wix?
- Hover over the Articles icon
- Hover over a category on the left and click the Show More icon
- Click Add Subcategory. Note: You can only add subcategories to categories that do not contain articles. Learn how to move articles to other categories.
- Enter a subcategory name in the field and click Save.
How do I edit my Wix blog?
To edit a blog post:
- Open the Blog Manager.
- Hover over the blog post that you want to edit and click Edit.
- Edit your post.
- Click Update Post to publish the changes.
How do I add a product category in Wix?
Adding Products to a Collection in Wix Stores
- Go to your dashboard.
- Click the Store Product tab.
- Click Collections.
- Click the relevant collection.
- Click Add Products.
- Click to select the products that you want to add.
- Click Save.
Does Wix have an RSS feed?
Wix RSS functionality is integrated into the Wix platform so there is no need to create an RSS feed from an alternate source. The Wix platform RSS implementation also includes an icon which can be enabled for your pages so users can grab the Wix feed URL for that page.
How do I change the font on my Wix blog?
To change the font:
- Click the text element.
- Click Edit Text.
- If you only want to change the font for part of the text, select the relevant text.
- Click the drop-down menu under Fonts: Upload Fonts to upload your own fonts. Add Languages to add language fonts.
- Click a font to apply it.
What is a subpage on Wix?
Subpage is a web page that appears below the top-level pages in your site navigation. Subpages typically appear as a drop-down menu in your navigation bar. Using the Website Builder Tool, you can create up to two page levels in your site navigation – top level pages and one level of subpages.
How do I add a search bar on Wix?
To add a search bar:
Click the Add-Ons tab icon. Click the Add to Site drop-down menu next to Search Bar. Select the page you want to place the search bar on. (Optional) Click and drag the search bar’s stretch handles to resize it.
How do I add a drop down list in Wix?
Step 1 | Add and Set Up a Dropdown List
- Click Add on the left side of the Editor.
- Click User Input.
- Click and drag the dropdown list of your choice.
- Click the Settings icon .
- (Optional) Click the Show Input Field Title switch to show the title on your site.
- Customize the way your dropdown looks like on load: