Does namecheap come with SSL?
What comes with an SSL certificate? Every SSL certificate issued by Namecheap comes with these great features.
How do I enable SSL?
Activating the SSL certificate on your website
- Click on SSL/TLS under Security in cPanel.
- Under Install and Manage SSL for your site (HTTPS), click on Manage SSL sites.
- Under Install an SSL Website, click on Browse Certificates.
- Select the SSL certificate to activate.
What is positive SSL namecheap?
PositiveSSL is one of the most popular SSL certificates on the market, and for good reason. Like all low-cost SSL solutions from Namecheap, PositiveSSL brings encryption, validation, and trustworthiness to your site.
How do I add SSL to my WordPress site?
- Make a backup!
- Install your SSL certificate.
- Download the plugin.
- Upload the plugin to the wp-content/plugins directory,
- Go to “plugins” in your WordPress admin, then click activate.
- You will now see a notice asking you to enable SSL. Click it and log in again.
Why is NameCheap SSL so cheap?
SSL certificate providers such as GoGetSSL, Namecheap, SSLPoint etc. offers SSL certificate at cheap price because they buy SSL certificates in bulk quantity and gives SSL to their customers at low price compared with CA’s original price.
How much is an SSL certificate?
Comparison of SSL Certificates
|Comodo PositiveSSL||Comodo InstantSSL Premium|
|Pricing||Listed Price: $49.00/yr. Our Price: $7.27/yr.||Listed Price: $179.95/yr. Our Price: $56.06/yr.|
|Validation Level||Domain Control||Validation of both domain name and company details before issuance|
|Green Address Bar|
11 more rows