How do I check storage space in Outlook 365?
Check my email storage quota
- Go to the Outlook.com page.
- In the upper right corner of the page, click the gear button.
- In the Settings panel, click View all Outlook settings.
- In the pop up window, under General, click Storage.
- In the Storage window, the amount of space you’ve used is listed.
How do I check my mail quota in Office 365?
You can check your O365 mailbox quota and usage in the “Options” of Office 365 Outlook Web App (OWA):
- Login your O365 account with Office 365 OWA.
- Click gear icon at the top-right corner of OWA window.
- Select Mail under Your app settings.
- Select My account under General. The Mailbox usage of your mailbox will be shown.
How do I check my remaining space in Outlook?
To check your usage in Outlook:
- In your mail folders list, right-click your Exchange mailbox. From the drop-down menu, choose Properties or Folder Properties .
- Click the Storage tab to view the size of each folder on the server.
- When you’re finished, click OK.
How do I see how many emails I have in Outlook 365?
Display the total number of emails in an Outlook folder
- In the Navigation Pane, right-click the folder in question.
- Choose Properties from the resulting submenu.
- Click the General tab (if necessary).
- Click the Show Total Number Of Items option.
- Click OK.
How do I check my webmail storage?
Outlook Web App – Check Mailbox Usage and Quota
- Log into Outlook Web App with your CULoginName@colorado.edu and IdentiKey password.
- On the top right of the page, click on the Gear icon and select View all Outlook settings.
- Click General to then select Storage to see your current quota.
- On the bottom right hand side of the page you will see your account’s usage.
Can you increase Office 365 mailbox size?
Increase all Office 365 E3 mailboxes to 100 GB via PowerShell. Back in 2016, Microsoft announced that they were increasing the maximum mailbox size for certain Office 365 licenses from 50GB to 100GB. For most mailboxes, this increase took place automatically.