How do I edit my Go Daddy website?
To Edit Website Content Using the File Manager
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- From the Files & FTP section, click File Manager.
- Click the name of the file you want to edit.
- Modify your file’s content in the editing window.
- Click Save.
Do I have to use GoDaddy website builder?
Re: Can I build my website using only HTML without website builder? Yes. While GoDaddy offers various hosting solutions, you do not have to purchase these hosting solutions to use GoDaddy as a registrar (e.g. purchase/buy your domain name).
How do I make changes to an existing website?
Suggested clip 113 seconds
How to Edit Your Existing Website – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How can I edit my website for free?
How to edit your website and save the changes
- Log in to PageCloud.
- Go to the page on your website you want to modify.
- Click on the ‘edit page’ symbol in the bottom right hand corner.
- Once the editor is loaded, follow these steps.
- Hit save in the editor or use the shortcut: (“CMD + S” on Mac or “CTRL + S” on PC).
Can I edit my GoDaddy website after publishing?
You can definitely edit the site after publishing. Any updates you make will not be visible online until you re-publish the site. See: https://www.godaddy.com/help/get-started-with-website-builder-7-24520 for help using the Website Builder.
How do I edit my mobile site on GoDaddy?
To Customize Mobile Websites
- Log in to your Website Builder account.
- Click Design Your Pages.
- Click Mobile.
- To change the layout and colors, click Select Layout, and then select the options you want to use.
- To edit your mobile site, click Edit Site, and then select one of the following: