How do I view my Wix Analytics?
To view your analytics:
- Open the Wix mobile app.
- Tap Dashboard on the relevant place.
- Tap the Overview tab.
- Check your statistics under Analytics. Swipe left to move between the different information cards:
- Tap any information card to see more details:
How do I see my stats on Wix?
To view the number of visits to your site:
- Access the Blog Manager.
- Click Insights.
- Click Site traffic.
- Under How Many Times Is Your Site Visited? choose the time frame you wish to view from the top right corner: Last Week: This view displays the number of site visits during the past 7 days.
Does Wix have Google Analytics?
It is not possible to use Google Analytics with a free Wix site. This is because Google Analytics requires that you have your own URL (e.g. www.mystunningwebsite.com). This service is therefore only available to users who have upgraded their site to a Premium Plan that includes connecting a domain.
Where is the dashboard on Wix?
To open your site’s dashboard from the Editor:
- Click Settings from the top bar of the Editor.
- Click My Dashboard.
What is visitor analytics?
Visitor Analytics keeps track of website visitors’ path & history, bounce rate, pages performance, conversion rates, campaigns, referrers and other valuable data. It also keeps video recordings of visitor behavior on the website (movement, clicks, scrolls, etc).
What is a visitor Analytics app?
Visitor Analytics started out as a user-friendly alternative to Google Analytics and to other complicated web analytics tools. It offered real time statistics of the users visiting your site, using a clean interface, without cluttered graphs and overwhelming data. Now, the app has become much more.