- How do I delete my Namecheap account?
- How do I cancel an SSL certificate?
- Can I change my domain name after registration namecheap?
- Is namecheap a web host?
- How long is namecheap grace period?
- How do I remove my Namecheap domain?
- How do I clear a certificate?
- What happens if I delete all certificates?
- How do I disable certificates?
- How much does it cost to transfer a domain to namecheap?
- How do I transfer from Domaincheap to namecheap?
- How do I transfer a domain from one namecheap account to another?
In order to qualify for a refund you must do one of the following within ninety (90) days after purchase: that is, you must 1) obtain issuance and thereafter make a written request for a refund within fifteen (15) days of that date; 2) attempt at issuance and be unsuccessful, in which case the refund will be credited
How do I delete my Namecheap account?
OR: if your hosting service has grace/expired status, click the drop-down arrow next to the Renew button and select the Manage option.
- Click on Cancel service button near the package in question:
- Fill in the cancellation form with your feedback and submit the request.
How do I cancel an SSL certificate?
Select “Settings.” Click on “Under the Hood” in the left-hand pane. Click on the “Manage certificates” button next to HTTPS/SLL. Select the SSL certificate you wish to delete and click “Remove.”
Can I change my domain name after registration namecheap?
Yes, you can change the main domain name associated with your hosting account.
Is namecheap a web host?
Namecheap is a web hosting provider that offers web plans for shared hosting, WordPress, and e-commerce. They also come with a free domain name registration, WhoisGuard to keep your personal information private, and a robust customer support knowledgebase.
How long is namecheap grace period?
How do I remove my Namecheap domain?
How do I remove my domain from Marketplace?
- Sign into your Namecheap account.
- Select Domain List from the left sidebar and click on the Manage button next to your domain:
- Scroll down to the Other Domain Settings section and select the Cancel option:
- Enter your Namecheap account password and click on Confirm to proceed with the changes:
How do I clear a certificate?
Click on the cogwheel icon to the right of the Internet Explorer address bar. Select “Internet options.” Open the “Content” tab and click on the “Certificates” button. Click on the certificate you wish to remove and select “Remove.”
What happens if I delete all certificates?
There is nothing to worry about, there are some security certificates installed as credentials on your phone, when you delete them there are some less important certificates that are deleted. Important ones are secured on your phones or they are recovered automatically by google.
How do I disable certificates?
How to Remove a Root Certificate from an Android Device
- Open your Settings, select Security.
- Choose Trusted Credentials.
- Select the certificate you’d like to remove.
- Press Disable.
How much does it cost to transfer a domain to namecheap?
No, there are no extra charges that come with a transfer. For most domain extensions, you will just be charged with a regular transfer fee. This fee includes domain renewal. You may check the pricing here.
How do I transfer from Domaincheap to namecheap?
1) Sign into your Namecheap account and go to the Transfer page (“Domains” drop-down menu). 2) Enter your domain into the search bar, click “Transfer”. 3) Verify that your domain is prepared for the transfer and check boxes next to the corresponding fields. 4) Provide the Auth/EPP code.
How do I transfer a domain from one namecheap account to another?
Go to the Sharing & Transfer tab and find the Change Ownership section. Enter the email address or Namecheap username of the new domain owner and click on the Change button: 3. Just fill in your account password for authorization and select Registrant Contact in the modal window that appears.