How do I know if my website is approved for AdSense?
To check the eligibility of your site:
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- Click Sites.
- Click Matched content. If you don’t see Matched content under “Sites” then you’re not currently eligible to use Matched content.
- On the “Matched content” page, check to see if your site is listed:
How do I get AdSense approval for my new website?
How to Get Accepted to AdSense
- Understand how adsense works and also read adsense policies.
- Make sure that you have a content rich website that adheres to adsense policies.
- Make sure that your domain is at least a couple of months old.
- Apply for adsense after your website receives at least 100 unique visitors per day.
How can I get AdSense approval 2019?
Google Adsense Approval Trick in 2019:
- A new Domain can’t get Adsense approved, it must be at least 1 month old(or more).
- A blog or website must be fully developed.
- Design of a blog must be responsive & mobile-friendly.
- You should be 18 years old to participate as an Adsense publisher.
How long does it take for AdSense to approve?
If you don’t get any reply from Google AdSense team within 48 hours, it would take 4 days, if not in 4 days it would take 7 days to get approval. If you don’t get any status within 7 days mail to Google AdSense team about the issue.