6 Ways to Hide Your IP Address
- Get a VPN Software. Probably the best and most convenient way for changing your IP is to choose a good VPN service.
- Use a Proxy – Slower than VPN.
- Use TOR – FREE.
- Use Mobile Network – Slow and not encrypted.
- Connect to Public Wi-Fi – Not Secure.
- Call Your Internet Service Provider.
How do I hide my IP address?
The two primary ways to hide your IP address are using a proxy server or using a virtual private network (VPN). (There’s also Tor, which is great for extreme anonymization, but it’s very slow and for most people isn’t necessary.) A proxy server is an intermediary server through which your traffic gets routed.
How do I hide my IP address on my phone?
“How to Hide My IP Address on Android – What’s the Solution?”
- Use a VPN Service. A VPN (Virtual Private Network) is an online service you can use to easily conceal your real IP address on Android – or any device for that matter.
- Use a Proxy Server. Like a VPN, a proxy is also a service you can use to hide your IP address.
How do I hide my IP address for free Windows 10?
Hide IP Address on Windows 10 Using a VPN
- Sign up with a VPN service provider.
- Download and install your VPN on your PC.
- Launch the application and sign in.
- Select one of the VPN servers and connect to it.
- Check your IP address via a website like WhatIsMyIP.network to make sure a change has been made.
How do I hide my IP address on Google Chrome?
How to Hide IP Address in Google Chrome
- Find a proxy server to use.
- Open Google Chrome by clicking on “Start,” “All Programs” and then Google Chrome.
- Click “Change proxy settings,” and then click “LAN settings.”
- Click “Use a proxy server for your LAN” and then enter the IP address of your proxy server into “Address” and the “Port” to your given port address.
What happens if my IP address is hacked?
Having a static IP address doesn’t increase the chance of your server being hacked, but vulnerable software and configuration may allow hackers to randomly attack your computer. Hackers learn known vulnerability on certain types of software, and using known vulnerability hackers randomly attack machines.
What can people do with your IP address?
Someone can use your IP to hack your device
Every device uses ports, that allow various services to connect to it. There are tens of thousands of ports for every IP address, and a hacker who knows your IP can try to brute-force a connection.