Analyzation tools you’ll need to tell if your SEO is working
- Google Analytics. Google Analytics is one of the best tools for gaining insight into your website — and it’s not just used to track website traffic.
- Raven Tools.
- Website traffic.
- Time on page.
- Bounce rate.
How long does SEO take to show results?
4 to 6 months
How do I know my SEO ranking?
How to Determine Your True Organic Google Ranking
- Log into your webmaster tools account. In your Dashboard, click on the “More” link under Top Search Queries.
- You will then see a list of your top keywords.
- Click on a particular keyword you want to view the ranking data for.
- You can modify the results by changing the date range and country to your desired choices.
How do I know if my keywords are working?
Basically, there are two main things that you should use to make sure your SEO is working and these are your Keyword Rankings and Traffic.
- 1) Keyword Rankings.
- 2) Traffic.
- 1) Study their backlink profile – we use Cognitive SEO for this.
- 2) Check out what activities users may be doing to spend more time in their site.
Does SEO really work?
SEO is not an exact science. SEO only works when you use the current best practices. When you do this, Google and other search engines will increase your website’s ranking, leading to an increase in traffic and, in turn, conversions. But when you do SEO incorrectly, it does not work.