Are Wix sites responsive?
The use of absolute positioning means that although Wix claims to provide some responsive elements, Wix websites are not fully responsive.
To be fair, Wix does make it easy to hide, resize, and move elements on mobile devices, and provides a ‘mobile view’ for you to do this.
How do I make my Wix Mobile responsive?
Just follow these few simple steps:
- Go to your Wix account and open your website in the editor.
- On the top left corner, click on the mobile icon to go to the mobile editor.
- Customize and edit your site to optimize it for mobile formats.
- Go to the Mobile Settings tab and enable Optimized Mobile View.
Why does my Wix website look different on mobile?
Different browsers and devices use different rendering engines, which may cause your text to display differently on your mobile device. This can cause the text to expand and become misaligned with other elements.
What browser does Wix work best with?
- Google Chrome.
- Safari for Mac (version 12 and above)
- Microsoft Edge (ADI builder not supported)