5 Ways to Monetize Your Blog in 2019
- Affiliate Marketing.
- Sell Physical Products.
- Coaching and Consulting Services.
- Online Courses.
- Create a Membership Site.
- Start Making Money.
- Browse all articles on the Monetize category or check the recommended articles for you below:
How do I monetize my new blog?
Monetizing your blog.
- Affiliate marketing. One of the most popular methods for monetizing a blog is to leverage affiliate marketing.
- Email marketing.
- Sell ebooks.
- Sell courses.
- Sell digital products.
- Sell coaching services.
- Secure sponsorships.
How do I monetize my blog in 2020?
How to Monetize a Blog in 2020 – 15 Proven & Profitable Ways
- Start Affiliate Marketing.
- Advertise on Your Blog with Google Adsense.
- Sell Ad Space Directly.
- Accept Sponsored Blog Posts.
- Get Paid for Writing Reviews.
- Turn Your Blog Into a Membership Site.
- Create a Private Forum.
- Write an Ebook.
When can I monetize my blog?
If you’re not approved, then wait until you have at least 100 visitors per day. If you’re promoting affiliate products, then start monetizing right away. If you’re selling your own products or services, wait until you have at least 1000 email subscribers. This can take up to 6 months, but will generate the most income.
Do bloggers make money?
How Much Money Can You Make Blogging? Bloggers are making money in all kinds of ways. Successful bloggers can make over 7-figures/year, while other bloggers might be generating no income at all. A goal that many bloggers tell you to shoot for is $2,000/month in recurring income within one year.
What type of blog makes the most money?
Types of Blogs that Make Money
- DIY/Craft. If you’re a creative who can make interesting things, a DIY blog is definitely a blog you can start to make you money.
- Finance. People will always want to know how to save money and pay off debt.
- Health & Fitness.
- Sustainable/Green Living.
How many readers do you need to make money from a blog?
When you consider that only a small fraction of blog visitors are going to click on an ad, less than one in 100 visitors, you need hundreds of thousands of visitors to make much money. Making just $0.008 per page view, you would need about 12.5 million page views to make $100,000 from Adsense!