Make money with Google Sites and Google AdSense
- Click the More actions drop-down menu at the top right of your site, and select Manage site.
- Click Monetize on the left side of the page.
- Click the Monetize this site button.
- Create a new AdSense account or use an existing account.
How do I add Google AdSense to my Google site?
Suggested clip 103 seconds
How to add AdSense to Google Sites webpage – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do I monetize my Google account?
- Click Sign up now.
- Enter the URL of the site that you want to show ads on.
- Enter your email address.
- Choose whether you’d like AdSense to send you customized help and performance suggestions.
- Click Save and continue.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
How much does AdSense pay per 1000 views?
1000 page views mean you are getting on an average 5 clicks per day. Therefore, 5 clicks per day = 150 clicks per month. So if the Cost-Per-Click os $0.20, then for 150 clicks it becomes $30 per month.
How can I earn from Google at home?
Here are the exact steps to earn money online from this Google job.
- Start a YouTube channel.
- Create a video through your mobile (anything that is interesting even useless humor)
- Upload your videos on YouTube.
- Wait until you get a good number of subscribers.
- Apply for YouTube partner program.
Is Google AdSense free?
No, participation in AdSense is free. Even better, Google will pay you for clicks or impressions on the Google ads you’ll display on your site. For more details on the revenue you can generate with AdSense, read our entry on earning with AdSense. You may also wish to submit an application now.
Can you put ads on Google sites?
However, it will no longer be possible to edit or add new AdSense ads to your existing Google Sites site or to new pages. If you’d like to show ads on other websites, simply log in to your AdSense account at www.google.com/adsense to generate new ad code at any time.