How do I point my GoDaddy domain to an IP address?
Complete the following fields: Host Name — Enter the host name the A record links to.
Type @ to point the record directly to your domain name, including the www.
Points to IP Address — Enter the IP address your domain name uses for this host record.
TTL — Select how long the server should cache the information.
How do I point my domain name to a static IP address?
Creating an A Record or Static IP Address
- Click the DNS button to the right of the domain you wish to edit.
- Scroll to DNS Records.
- If your A record has a value for Host, Alias, or Domain, type it into the field under the Domain column.
- Under the Record column, select A record.
- Under the Value column, enter the Destination or Points to value.
How do I find my domain name IP address?
28 Apr 2010
- Click on Start button and type cmd in the search box. Press “Enter”.
- Windows command prompt will open.
- It will show you Yahoo FTP IP address.
- If you want to look up IP address of a website then type nslookup in the command prompt and press enter.
- Now enter the domain name of any website and press enter.
Is GoDaddy a DNS provider?
Making DNS Nameserver Changes at GoDaddy.com. Domains purchased through Godaddy are fully supported on InMotion Hosting servers. To get a Godaddy domain working with us, the nameservers have to point the domain to our DNS server while making sure to add it to your cPanel if it isn’t your primary domain.
How do I map a IP address?
Suggested clip 50 seconds
Map Any IP Address on Your Network – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip