How do I redirect one URL to another URL?
Create URL redirects in my Web and Classic Hosting account
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the account you want to use, click Manage.
- From the Settings menu, select URL Redirects.
- Click the New Redirect button.
- Enter the domain from your account you want to redirect.
- Select whether or not you want all instances of your site with or without www.
- Click Next.
How do I redirect a URL to another URL in WordPress?
Suggested clip 112 seconds
How to Redirect a URL to Another URL in WordPress Using
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do I redirect my website to another domain?
How to 301 Redirect a Domain on a Windows Server
- Select “A redirection to a URL”,
- In the “Redirect to:” field type in the address of the new domain you want to forward traffic to,
- Select “A permanent redirection for this source”
- Press the “OK” button – you are done!
How do I automatically redirect a website?
To redirect from an HTML page, use the META Tag. With this, use the http-equiv attribute to provide an HTTP header for the value of the content attribute. The value of the content is the number of seconds; you want the page to redirect after.