How do I register my domain name and IP address?
Register your domain name online with the company you chose.
Specify the static IP address on the web form that should be associated with the domain name.
Call the customer service department if the form doesn’t have space for the IP address.
How do I find the IP address of a domain name?
28 Apr 2010
- Click on Start button and type cmd in the search box. Press “Enter”.
- Windows command prompt will open.
- It will show you Yahoo FTP IP address.
- If you want to look up IP address of a website then type nslookup in the command prompt and press enter.
- Now enter the domain name of any website and press enter.
Does a domain name have an IP address?
A domain name is a name that identifies an IP address. A domain name can identify one or more IP addresses. Also, more than one domain names can point to a single IP address. A domain name is used to identify a website over the internet.
How do I assign an IP address to a website?
Click on Create Web Site button. Select a domain name from the drop down list for which you want to create a website e.g. accu-test.com. After selecting the domain, click on the second option ‘Dedicated’ and select the IP address from the list to assign it to your website and click on Create Web Site button.