What is the best place to sell domain names?
Top 10 Best Domain Marketplaces to Sell your Domain Names
- Godaddy Auction.
- Flippa Marketplace.
- Sedo Marketplace.
- NamePros Forum.
- NameCheap Marketplace.
- Efty Website.
- eBay Marketplace.
- BrandBucket Website.
How can I sell my domain name fast?
The fastest ways to sell your domain name:
- Determine the Value Of Your Domain.
- Decide How You’d Like to Sell.
- Make sure your contact information is public on the WHOIS directory.
- Prepare Your Domain Listing.
- Use an Escrow Service to Receive Payment.
- Transfer the Domain.
How much can I sell my domain name for?
Realistically a domain name can be worth any amount but most domain names sell for around $5,000 to $20,000 – premium domains, category killers and short domains however can easily command $100,000 or millions depending on a wide number of reasons.
How do I transfer ownership of a domain name?
How To Transfer Ownership Of A Domain Name
- Disable WHOIS/domain privacy.
- Ensure admin email is up-to-date.
- Unlock the domain.
- Get the transfer authorization code.
- Request a domain transfer.
- Approve transfer request email.
- Contact Hover.
- Obtain a one-time PIN.