How do I sell my domain name on Flippa?
Tips for Selling Your Domain
- Display a “for sale” message on your domain’s home page.
- Sell your domains on Flippa.
- Embrace fixed pricing if you really want to move your domains.
- Optimize the WHOIS record for sales.
- Don’t hide behind WHOIS privacy.
- Have realistic price expectations.
Is flippa good for selling domains?
So it depends. For actual sites that are developed out Flippa is a great place and probably overall the most exposure you’ll get in once place. Flippa is a marketplace selling domain, webs and apps. I can’t say that it is the best place because every domain has its value and importance.
How much does it cost to sell a domain on Flippa?
While on the site checking out the price for business listings, I noticed a couple days ago Flippa changed their pricing. It will now cost $25 to list a domain name for sale, plus a 10% success fee. For a business that has been around for more than 6 months it looks like the new price is $200 plus the success fee.
How can I sell my domain fast?
The fastest ways to sell your domain name:
- Determine the Value Of Your Domain.
- Decide How You’d Like to Sell.
- Make sure your contact information is public on the WHOIS directory.
- Prepare Your Domain Listing.
- Use an Escrow Service to Receive Payment.
- Transfer the Domain.
How does flippa make money?
Suggested clip 120 seconds
How to Make Money with Flippa EASILY (EARN $100 A DAY
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How much is a domain worth?
The value of a domain name can range anywhere from a few dollars to numbers in the six or even seven figure range. In many ways it is like the real estate market of the web; those who can spot a great opportunity can purchase a domain that will eventually be invaluable to the right buyer.