How long does it take to whitelist an IP?
Thus, benefits are immediate. However, it can take up to 24 hours for the Domain Name System (DNS) to propagate and for Return Path partners to start using the whitelist.
What is a non whitelisted IP address?
(n.) In Internet terminology, a generic name for a list of e-mail addresses or IP addresses that are considered to be spam free. Whitelists are used frequently with e-mail applications to allow users to compile lists of senders they wish to receive e-mail from.
How do I whitelist an IP address in Chrome?
- Click the 3 horizontal lines icon on the far right of the Address bar.
- Click on Settings, scroll to the bottom and click the Show Advanced Settings link.
- Click on Change proxy settings.
- Click the Security tab > Trusted Sites icon, then click Sites.
- Enter the URL of your Trusted Site, then click Add.