Where can I buy and sell websites?
10 Marketplaces to Buy and Sell Ecommerce Sites
- Shopify Exchange. Shopify Exchange.
- Flippa. Flippa.
- Empire Flippers. Empire Flippers.
- Side Projectors. Side Projectors.
- FE International. FE International.
- Sedo. Sedo.
- BizBroker24. BizBroker24.
- Freemarket.com. Freemarket.com.
Is it profitable to buy websites?
If you want to get into the business of buying and selling websites for profit yourself, first become a financial buyer so you can make a profit. Once you have a solid portfolio of money-making web properties, you can switch over to being more strategic and creative with your online property purchases.
How do I build and sell a website?
How to Build a Website or Blog That Someone Will Buy
- Pick a Topic That Interests You. The first thing you need to do is select a topic for your website.
- Set Up Your Site.
- Pick a Monetization Strategy.
- Brainstorm Content Ideas.
- Grow Your Community.
- Stick With It.
How much do websites sell for?
Depending on the type of website, a good general rule of thumb is 24-36x the monthly revenue. So if your website makes $1,000 per month, a good range for its value would be $24,000 to $36,000. Now you might be wondering why such a big range in valuation. The reason depends largely on the type of website.