Follow these six tips for how to price your secondhand goods and you’ll be on the right track:
- Know the current retail price. Start by identifying what the item sells for when it is new.
- Mark it down mentally.
- Add a sentimental drawcard.
- Check out your competition.
- Factor in postage costs.
- Set your price but stay flexible.
What household items sell best?
Here are 15 household items you can sell today for extra money.
- 1) Clothing and Designer Accessories. We all are guilty of holding onto clothing and accessories, even if we haven’t worn it in forever.
- 2) Gift Cards.
- 3) Jewelry.
- 4) Electronics.
- 5) Furniture.
- 6) Books.
- 7) Toys and Baby Items.
- 8) Sporting Goods.
How do you price used baby items?
Generally, it is best to price your items 50% to 70% less than the retail price. For example, if you bought a $20 toy for your child, then it should be priced at $6 to $10. Clothes are usually priced $2 to $3 for everyday styles and brands from Cherokee, Faded Glory, and Carters.
What are valuable things to sell around the house?
10 Things in Your House You Can Sell to Make Money Fast
- Books. You probably won’t get rich selling old books online.
- Gift cards. Unwanted gift cards can be turned into cash.
- Furniture. Make more space and cash by selling old furniture.
- Clothing. Turn unwanted clothing into cash.
- Sports equipment.
- Disney VHS tapes.
- Scrap metal.
- Kids toys.
What can I pawn for $10?
What Can I Pawn for 10 Dollars Cash Today?
- Wireless Keyboard.
- Game Console Controller.
- Video Game.
- DVD Player or BluRay Player.
- BlueTooth Headphones.
- Car Stereo.
- Home Stereo.
- Digital Camera.
What can I sell that’s worth?
So to help you along, here are 15 old things in your house that could be worth a fortune.
- DAVID BOWIE’S DIAMOND DOGS VINYL.
- RETRO VIDEO GAMES.
- ANYTHING POLLY POCKET.
- VINTAGE COMICS THAT INSPIRED TODAY’S MOVIES AND TV SHOWS.
- VINTAGE ADVERTISING SIGNS.
- BOY SCOUT MEMORABILIA.
- POKÉMON CARDS.
- KANSAS QUARTERS.