- How much did a domain sell for?
- How much did hotels com sell for?
- How much did cars com sell for?
- What was the most expensive domain name ever sold?
- What is Facebook domain worth?
- Are domain names still valuable?
- What is the most expensive website?
- What is Apple domain worth?
- What are the most popular domain names?
- How much did GoDaddy sell for?
- How much is Google domain worth?
- How much did FB com sell for?
Insure.com $16 million in 2009.
Hotels.com was sold for about $11 million.
How much did a domain sell for?
Realistically a domain name can be worth any amount but most domain names sell for around $5,000 to $20,000 – premium domains, category killers and short domains however can easily command $100,000 or millions depending on a wide number of reasons.
How much did hotels com sell for?
According to SEC filings, Diener and Litman sold 80 percent of Hotels.com to Barry Diller’s IAC/InterActive Corp. in 1999 for $150 million.
How much did cars com sell for?
As part of the business deal to sell the 19-year-old company, the domain name “cars.com” itself was valued at a whopping $872 million!
What was the most expensive domain name ever sold?
Here are the 25 most expensive domain names publicly reported.
- CarInsurance.com — $49.7 million.
- Insurance.com — $35.6 million.
- VacationRentals.com — $35 million.
- PrivateJet.com — $30.18 million.
- Voice.com — $30 million.
- Internet.com — $18 million.
- 360.com — $17 million.
- Insure.com — $16 million.
What is Facebook domain worth?
List of most expensive domain names
28 more rows
Are domain names still valuable?
Domain names can be valued at anywhere from $0 to millions. Here’s how to get an idea about how much the domains in your portfolio are worth. Domain names are some of the most interesting digital assets out there. The vast majority of them are more or less valueless.
What is the most expensive website?
Listed: The world’s most expensive websites 2018!
- 1) VacationRentals.com. This deal took place in 2007 and was sold for $35 million.
- 2) PrivateJet.com. This transaction took place in 2012 at $30.18 million.
- 3) Internet.com. This is deal was made at $18 million in 2009.
- 4) 360.com. Sold in 2015 at $17 million.
- 5) Insure.com.
- 6) Hotels.com.
- 7) Fund.com.
- 8) Fb.com.
What is Apple domain worth?
apple.com is worth $2,957,500,000 – Worth Of Web.
What are the most popular domain names?
Top 10 global domain name extension list
- CN (China): 12.55 million.
- NET: 12.42 million.
- UK (United Kingdom): 7.83 million.
- ORG: 7.79 million.
- INFO: 5.24 million.
- NL (Netherlands): 3.5 million.
- EU (European Union): 2.98 million.
- RU (Russia): 2.31 million.
How much did GoDaddy sell for?
GoDaddy Sold for $2.25 Billion [UPDATED] GoDaddy, the world’s largest domain registrar, has been sold to three private equity firms in a deal valued at $2.25 billion, the company announced late Friday.
How much is Google domain worth?
Google offered to pay $6,006.13 to Sanmay Ved, who bought the Google.com domain for $12.
How much did FB com sell for?
FB.com – $8,5 million: without surprise, it was Facebook that acquired the two-letter domain name (commonly called LL.com) FB.com in 2010.