How much does website maintenance cost per year?
The average cost for website maintenance each year is $400 to $60,000.
While you may pay for some services on a monthly basis like tech support and website updates, other website maintenance fees require an annual payment.
How much does it cost to build and maintain a website?
Depending on your needs, building a website can cost anywhere between $100 and $500. If you need a feature-rich, custom-built website, it can go as high as $30,000 or more. To build a small website, you’ll need to have a budget for the domain name and web hosting.
How much should a website cost in 2019?
Average Website Cost in 2019
These factors widen the range of the average website price from potentially a few thousand dollars for minimal barebones sites to $5,000 or even $30,000 for custom, feature-rich and responsive web applications.
What should I charge for website maintenance?
Website Maintenance Cost Ranges
- Hobby/personal blog site: $5 to $30 per month.
- Active blog, wide audience: $5 to $100 per month.
- Company website (marketing only): $35 to $300 per month.
- E-commerce website with no customizations: $100 to $400 per month.
- Customized E-commerce platform: $150 to $1,500+ per month.