Although not quite as easy to use as other website builders, Squarespace is a good product for smaller websites, online stores and blogs that need to look good.
Support is a big plus – both the knowledge base as well as personal support.
Which website builder is best for small business?
The best website builders for small-business owners
- Wix: Best overall.
- Squarespace: Best value for small e-commerce.
- Weebly: Best for brick-and-mortar shops.
- GoDaddy: Best for fast setup.
- WordPress: Best for complete control.
- BigCommerce: Best for large-scale ecommerce.
- Shopify: Best for brand-new e-commerce businesses.
Why you shouldn’t use Squarespace?
6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Use Squarespace
- You need more customization than Squarespace offers. There is a lot you can do with Squarespace.
- You need to add features.
- You want to run a membership website.
- You don’t like unexpected changes.
- You want access to hosting options.
- You want a multilingual e-commerce experience.
What businesses use Squarespace?
To name a few well-known brands that are using Squarespace: Pixar, Lyft blog, Refinery 29, Tony Hawk and Airwalk. Based on a quick glance of Squarespace’s homepage, it seems like their clientele mainly comprises of people from creative industries such as photographers, bloggers, artists and musicians.
Is squarespace easier than WordPress?
Squarespace is sleak and sophisticated. Squarespace is easy but less flexible. WordPress has a steeper learning curve but is more flexible.