We’ve picked some of the biggest brands with a Shopify store.
24 big names and brands with Shopify Stores
- Kew Gardens.
- Breast Cancer Care.
- Team Sky.
- Bailey Nelson.
- Candy Crush Saga.
- Australia Luxe Collective.
- Holland Cooper.
What big brands use Shopify?
Let’s do this.
- 1Shopify Store #1: SkinnyMe Tea [Shop With Messenger]
- 2Shopify Store #2: M2S Bikes [Cart Abandonment Cash Machine]
- 3Shopify Store #3: WP Standard [Minimal, Elegant Design]
- 4Shopify Store #4: Beardbrand [Eye-Catching Visuals]
- 5Shopify Store #5: Taylor Stitch [Mobile-First Shopping Experience]
How many companies use Shopify?
Shopify is now powering more than 500,000 businesses in 175 countries. More than 1.2 million people are actively using the Shopify backend platform.
What stores use Shopify?
Top Shopify Stores
- Taylor Stitch.
- Happiness Abscissa.
- Skinny Teatox.
- HELM Boots.
- Pop Chart Lab.
What are the most successful Shopify stores?
Top 500 Most Successful Shopify Stores
79 more rows
How do I know if a Shopify store is legit?
How can I tell if an ecommerce website is genuine?
- Contact details. A legitimate store will have contact details on its site.
- Customer feedback. Take a look on the website to see if there are any customer reviews about the products or the company.
- Whois lookup.
- Website encryption measures.
- Google Safe Browsing.
- Look and Feel.
Is Shopify worth the money?
But it’s true. Shopify is a tool. It might not be for you. But if you need to run a multi-product eCommerce store with inventory, marketing tools, customer records, etc – then Shopify is absolutely worth it…if the pros / cons balance out for your based on your goals, resources, expertise, etc.