apple.com is worth $2,875,000,000 – Worth Of Web.
How much should I sell my domain for?
Realistically a domain name can be worth any amount but most domain names sell for around $5,000 to $20,000 – premium domains, category killers and short domains however can easily command $100,000 or millions depending on a wide number of reasons.
How do I know if my domain name is valuable?
Once you have what you consider a list of strong names for investment, take a few more steps to further narrow it down:
- Buy what you know.
- Check domaintools.com.
- Check archive.org.
- Look up previous sales by keyword and TLD.
- Consider variations on a domain that you’re thinking of selling.
What is the most money paid for a domain name?
Here are the 25 most expensive domain names publicly reported.
- CarInsurance.com — $49.7 million.
- Insurance.com — $35.6 million.
- VacationRentals.com — $35 million.
- PrivateJet.com — $30.18 million.
- Voice.com — $30 million.
- Internet.com — $18 million.
- 360.com — $17 million.
- Insure.com — $16 million.
How much is the Amazon domain worth?
amazon.com is worth $4,780,000,000 – Worth Of Web.