- What is domain value?
- How do I find the value of my domain?
- How accurate is Godaddy domain appraisal?
- What makes a domain name valuable?
- How much can I sell my domain for?
- What is the most expensive domain name?
- How much does GoDaddy charge to sell a domain?
- What increases the value of a domain name?
- How can I sell my domain fast?
About Free Valuator
Free Valuator calculates the value of the domain based on the domains keywords, statistics, website rankings and the sales of similar domains.
A professional domain appraisal is based on multiple factors and gives a detailed overview of your domain’s worth.
What is domain value?
The value of a domain name can range anywhere from a few dollars to numbers in the six or even seven figure range. In many ways it is like the real estate market of the web; those who can spot a great opportunity can purchase a domain that will eventually be invaluable to the right buyer.
How do I find the value of my domain?
You can use your domain value to: Buy a domain. You can get any domain appraised — even if you don’t own it. So if you’re interested in buying one, use our appraisal tool to find out what it’s worth, then use our Domain Broker Service to contact the buyer and make an offer.
How accurate is Godaddy domain appraisal?
Godaddy. com, $0. Second, there is no accurate way to calculate a domains value exactly. Many of the domain selling platforms offer domain appraisals but they usually give an appraisal much higher than the actual value in hopes that you will list it in their marketplace for sale.
What makes a domain name valuable?
It is known that a good domain has a great potential to start a web business, thus it is a question of importance. A domain is valuable because of the followings: Having a great name in terms of keyword and/or brandability. Having a long and successful history from previous use.
How much can I sell my domain for?
How much is a domain name worth? Realistically a domain name can be worth any amount but most domain names sell for around $5,000 to $20,000 – premium domains, category killers and short domains however can easily command $100,000 or millions depending on a wide number of reasons.
What is the most expensive domain name?
Here are the 25 most expensive domain names publicly reported.
- CarInsurance.com — $49.7 million.
- Insurance.com — $35.6 million.
- VacationRentals.com — $35 million.
- PrivateJet.com — $30.18 million.
- Voice.com — $30 million.
- Internet.com — $18 million.
- 360.com — $17 million.
- Insure.com — $16 million.
How much does GoDaddy charge to sell a domain?
If you want to list a domain name on Auction in GoDaddy then you have to become a member of GoDaddy Auctions. It will cost you $4.99/year to get the Auction membership and can list as many domains as you want. There is no restriction for setting the price range for a domain name.
What increases the value of a domain name?
To increase the value of your domain name I would suggest you to develop a site on the domain and make it rank and popular in search engines like Google, Bing by doing SEO, then depending on how much revenue you are able to generates through your website, then the value of your domain name will be something like 10x-
How can I sell my domain fast?
The fastest ways to sell your domain name:
- Determine the Value Of Your Domain.
- Decide How You’d Like to Sell.
- Make sure your contact information is public on the WHOIS directory.
- Prepare Your Domain Listing.
- Use an Escrow Service to Receive Payment.
- Transfer the Domain.