How do I find my GoDaddy IP address?
Here’s how to find that IP address.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- In your My Products page, click Servers.
- Next to the server you want to use, click Manage. The server IP address appears in the Details tab. You may need to scroll down to see the address in the list.
How do I find the IP address of my server?
Finding your web server’s IP address
- Log in to your control panel.
- Select Web Hosting from the Hosting & Domains menu.
- You will see a list of your hosting packages. Click on the package you want to find the server IP address of.
- The Web Server IP address is displayed at the top of the Package Overview page.
What is a hosting IP address?
A dedicated IP address is a unique Internet address assigned exclusively to a single hosting account. A dedicated IP address lets you: View your website via its IP address. Use FTP to access your account while the domain name is otherwise inaccessible, such as during domain name propagation periods.
How do I whitelist an IP address on GoDaddy?
Website Security – IP Access Control
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Website Security and Backups, next to the Website Security account you want to manage, click Manage.
- In the menu bar, select Firewall.
- Enter the IP address you wish to whitelist/blacklist and choose the corresponding option.