How much should a website cost in 2019?
Average Website Cost in 2019
These factors widen the range of the average website price from potentially a few thousand dollars for minimal barebones sites to $5,000 or even $30,000 for custom, feature-rich and responsive web applications.
How much should I charge to build a website?
Web designers typically charge about $75 per hour. A business website could potentially cost between $5,000 and $10,000, with $6,760 being the average cost to set up, design, build and create content for a basic website. This figure also includes maintenance and training the client.
How much does a website cost per month?
On average, the upfront cost of a site, which includes launching and designing it, is $12,000 to $150,000, while routine website maintenance ranges from $35 to $5000 per month — or $400 to $60,000 per year.
How do you price a website design?
How to Price Your Web Design Services
- Internal Pricing. Internal pricing is what you keep to yourself and do not reveal to clients.
- External Pricing.
- Keep Your Eye on the Competition.
- Never Set Your Price by the Hour.
- Charge According to Your Value.
- Spend Time Talking with Your Client.
- Always Set Your Price Based on Your Client’s Goals.