Which domain site is best?
Best Domain Name Registrars Compared
- Domain.com – Exclusive 25% Discount – Use “sitehub” coupon code.
- Bluehost – FREE DOMAIN When You Buy Hosting.
- HostGator – FREE DOMAIN – When you buy hosting.
How do I permanently buy a domain name?
Getting a domain name involves registering the name you want with an organisation called ICANN through a domain name registrar. For example, if you choose a name like “example.com”, you will have to go to a registrar, pay a registration fee that costs around US$10 to US$35 for that name.
What is the cheapest way to buy a domain name?
Top 3 Cheapest Domain Name Registrars
- #1 – Domain.com – Use coupon code Sitehub to get 25% off domains and hosting.
- #2 – Namecheap.com – get a .com for as low as $8.88.
- #3 – Bluehost.com – Free domain when you buy hosting.
- Find out more and jump straight to my list of the Cheapest Domain registrars.
Is GoDaddy a good place to buy a domain?
GoDaddy is a highly popular domain registrar with 17 million users. Namecheap was named “Best Domain Name Registrar” in 2010 and “Most Popular Domain Name Registrar” in 2012. Bluehost is not only a great place to register a domain; it’s also a great place to host your website.