- What is the most expensive website?
- How much did a domain sell for?
- How do I sell a domain at a high price?
- How much did insurance com sell for?
- How do I buy a domain forever?
- Why are .com domains so expensive?
- Are domain names valuable?
- How much is the Facebook domain worth?
- How much is a .com domain worth?
- Where is the best place to sell a domain name?
- What is the best way to sell a domain name?
- Is Domain Flipping still profitable?
- Does GoDaddy own my domain name?
- When you buy a domain name is it yours forever?
- Is GoDaddy good?
What is the most expensive website?
Listed: The world’s most expensive websites 2018!
- 1) VacationRentals.com. This deal took place in 2007 and was sold for $35 million.
- 2) PrivateJet.com. This transaction took place in 2012 at $30.18 million.
- 3) Internet.com. This is deal was made at $18 million in 2009.
- 4) 360.com. Sold in 2015 at $17 million.
- 5) Insure.com.
- 6) Hotels.com.
- 7) Fund.com.
- 8) Fb.com.
How much did a domain sell for?
Realistically a domain name can be worth any amount but most domain names sell for around $5,000 to $20,000 – premium domains, category killers and short domains however can easily command $100,000 or millions depending on a wide number of reasons.
How do I sell a domain at a high price?
How to Sell Your Domain Name in 5 Simple Steps
- Step 1 – Determine the domain’s value.
- Step 2 – Set a price for the domain.
- Step 3 – Put the domain name up for sale.
- Step 4 – Sell the domain.
- Step 5 – Transfer the domain.
How much did insurance com sell for?
In 2009, QuinStreet had purchased the domain name and website for insure.com for $16 million and in 2010, had bought insurance.com (along with other associated assets) for $35.6 million.
How do I buy a domain forever?
There are two ways to buy a domain for life. The first way is to buy only the domain. The second way is to buy web-hosting services. Keep your domain name as long as your domain name registrar stays in business.
Why are .com domains so expensive?
Premium domain names are more expensive than other domain names because of what they bring to a website. This positive history means a premium domain name has a higher page ranking in search engines and brings more organic traffic to your website.
Are domain names valuable?
Domain names can be valued at anywhere from $0 to millions. Here’s how to get an idea about how much the domains in your portfolio are worth. Domain names are some of the most interesting digital assets out there. The most expensive domain names ever sold have crazy values attached.
How much is the Facebook domain worth?
Facebook purchased its domain “fb.com ” worth $8.5 million in November, 2010 and is the tenth most expensive domain sold till date.
How much is a .com domain worth?
How much is a domain name worth? Realistically a domain name can be worth any amount but most domain names sell for around $5,000 to $20,000 – premium domains, category killers and short domains however can easily command $100,000 or millions depending on a wide number of reasons.
Where is the best place to sell a domain name?
Top 15 Places to Sell Domain Names
- 2.1. Flippa.
- 2.2. Sedo.
- 2.3. Godaddy Auction.
- 2.4. NameCheap.
- 2.5. Afternic.
- 2.6. eBay.
- 2.7. Namepros.
- 2.8. NameJet.
What is the best way to sell a domain name?
Tips for Selling Your Domain
- Display a “for sale” message on your domain’s home page.
- Sell your domains on Flippa.
- Embrace fixed pricing if you really want to move your domains.
- Optimize the WHOIS record for sales.
- Don’t hide behind WHOIS privacy.
- Have realistic price expectations.
Is Domain Flipping still profitable?
Hand-Registering Domain Names Is Not Quite Profitable.
Flipping hand-registered domain names for a huge profit is quite possible, but keep in mind that you cannot make a profit of more than $300 by doing so.
Does GoDaddy own my domain name?
Domain names are relatively cheap to register through an Internet Domain registrar like GoDaddy.com or Register.com, though they must be renewed every year or few years. Anyone can register a domain name, and the name is yours until you stop renewing it.
When you buy a domain name is it yours forever?
As long as the company remains in business, you keep your domain name. However, if the company goes out of business, your domain name goes with it. There are two ways to buy a domain for life. The first way is to buy only the domain.
Is GoDaddy good?
GoDaddy Review. GoDaddy has long been a reliable host — world-renowned as the #1 domain registrar. With some of the best security and longevity in the industry, the company is a trustworthy provider we can confidently recommend.