What is visitor analytics?
Visitor Analytics keeps track of website visitors’ path & history, bounce rate, pages performance, conversion rates, campaigns, referrers and other valuable data. It also keeps video recordings of visitor behavior on the website (movement, clicks, scrolls, etc).
What is a visitor Analytics app?
Third-Party App: Visitor Analytics. Get detailed statistics on your visitors and watch their behavior in real time. Access easy-to-read analytics about your site and become fully aware of who your visitors are, what web pages they stay on the longest, where they’re coming from and more.
What is the main purpose of web analytics?
Web analytics is the collection, reporting, and analysis of website data. The focus is on identifying measures based on your organizational and user goals and using the website data to determine the success or failure of those goals and to drive strategy and improve the user’s experience.
How do you analyze Analytics?
Google Analytics Data Analysis
- Ask a Business Question First. This is the first and probably most important tip I can give you:
- Use a Data Analysis Framework. Having a process in place is very important as well.
- Set Up Goals and Goal Values.
- Set Up Annotations.
- Set Up Intelligence Events.
Can I see who visited my Wix website?
To view the number of visits to your site:
Click Insights. Under How Many Times Is Your Site Visited? choose the time frame you wish to view from the top right corner: Last Week: This view displays the number of site visits during the past 7 days.
How do I check my Wix Analytics?
To view your analytics:
- Open the Wix mobile app.
- Tap Dashboard on the relevant place.
- Tap the Overview tab.
- Check your statistics under Analytics. Swipe left to move between the different information cards:
- Tap any information card to see more details: