- What is a visitor Analytics app?
- How do I see my visitors on Wix?
- What is Google Analytics used for?
- Does Wix have its own analytics?
- How do I get my Google Analytics code?
- How do I track analytics on Wix?
- How can I see who has visited my website?
- Where is the dashboard on Wix?
- Is Wix really free?
- Is Google Analytics hard to learn?
- How do you use Analytics?
- What can web analytics tell you?
- How can I improve my SEO on Wix?
- What is the Wix editor?
- What are premium apps on Wix?
Visitor Analytics is an accessible way of understanding website analytics.
Visitor Analytics keeps track of website visitors’ path & history, bounce rate, pages performance, conversion rates, campaigns, referrers and other valuable data.
What is a visitor Analytics app?
Visitor Analytics started out as a user-friendly alternative to Google Analytics and to other complicated web analytics tools. It offered real time statistics of the users visiting your site, using a clean interface, without cluttered graphs and overwhelming data. Now, the app has become much more.
How do I see my visitors on Wix?
To view the number of visits to your site:
- Access the Blog Manager.
- Click Insights.
- Click Site traffic.
- Under How Many Times Is Your Site Visited? choose the time frame you wish to view from the top right corner: Last Week: This view displays the number of site visits during the past 7 days.
What is Google Analytics used for?
Google Analytics is one of the most popular digital analytics software. It is Google’s free web analytics service that allows you to analyze in-depth detail about the visitors on your website. It provides valuable insights that can help you to shape the success strategy of your business.
Does Wix have its own analytics?
It is not possible to use Google Analytics with a free Wix site. This is because Google Analytics requires that you have your own URL (e.g. www.mystunningwebsite.com). This service is therefore only available to users who have upgraded their site to a Premium Plan that includes connecting a domain.
How do I get my Google Analytics code?
To find the Google Analytics ID:
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code. Your Tracking ID is displayed at the top of the page.
How do I track analytics on Wix?
To get started with Tracking Tools & Analytics:
- Go to Settings in your site’s dashboard.
- Click the Tracking & Analytics tab under Advanced Settings.
How can I see who has visited my website?
Go to Google Analytics and click “Sign in to Analytics” in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- After signing in, you’ll be sent to the Home tab.
- Along with your active user count, the Overview page also tells you which pages your users are viewing, as well as their geographic location.
Where is the dashboard on Wix?
To open your site’s dashboard from the Editor:
- Click Settings from the top bar of the Editor.
- Click My Dashboard.
Is Wix really free?
Wix is available for free for as long as you want. If you need professional features like your own domain name or ecommerce, you must choose from one of their premium plans ranging from “Combo” to “Business VIP”.
Is Google Analytics hard to learn?
Google Analytics can be difficult to understand and dissect. Mining through the complex metrics of Analytics is a little like gold mining. After struggling for months, I found my mistake – I was jumping into the advanced Analytics lessons before understanding the basics and was not following a proper learning process.
How do you use Analytics?
Use Analytics with your site
- Step 1: Get an Analytics tracking ID. Sign up for an Analytics account if you don’t already have one. Find your Analytics tracking ID.
- Step 2: Add Analytics tracking. On a computer, open a site in new Google Sites. Click More. Site Analytics.
- Step 3: See your data. Open Analytics. View your data.
What can web analytics tell you?
Web analytics is a way of collecting and analyzing what’s happening on your website, covering everything from what your visitors are doing, where they come from, what content they like, and a whole lot more.
How can I improve my SEO on Wix?
Check out these 12 SEO tips that will get your Wix website climbing Google’s echelons in no-time!
- Try Wix SEO Wiz.
- Use long-tail keywords.
- Choose the right domain.
- Write unique titles & descriptions.
- Make it mobile friendly.
- Submit a sitemap.
- Go local SEO.
- Structure your site.
What is the Wix editor?
The Wix Editor is the platform you use to build and edit your website. It is packed full of features to help you create a stunning and functional website.
What are premium apps on Wix?
When purchasing a participating* Yearly Premium Plan, you receive a promotional 1 year free upgrade for the following third-party apps:
- 123 Form Builder App. Create any custom form as easy as 1-2-3!
- Site Booster App. Use the Site Booster app to drive more traffic to your site.
- Visitor Analytics.
- Events Calendar App.