Log into your GoDaddy account and open My Products.
Click Workspace Email.
If your Email Plan says Free, then you have POP-enabled email.
If it doesn’t, then you can use IMAP to set up your email.
What type of email is GoDaddy?
Otherwise, click “POP3.” Retype your GoDaddy email address in the Email Address field. 7. Type “pop.secureserver.net” (without the quotation marks) in the Incoming Server field and “110“ (without the quotation marks) in the Port field if you selected POP3.
Is email free with GoDaddy?
GoDaddy gives 100 free email forwarding, but this service is not enabled by default. If you don’t know about this you’d go to email setup and godaddy will offer you to buy monthly plan (well done godaddy, so user friendly 👍).
How much is email on GoDaddy?
Email doesn’t have to be expensive. If you want your email address to match your domain, you might expect to pay more for the privilege. Our plans begin at $2.99 per user/mo, and include guaranteed 99.9% uptime, web access and more. Sometimes bigger is better.
How do I know what type of email account I have?
To find out what type of account you have, do the following:
- On the Home tab, click Accounts.
- In the Accounts box, in the left pane, click on an account. At the top of the right pane, it will tell you what kind of account it is. ( i.e., Exchange, IMAP, or POP)
Who can host my email?
Here are 2020’s best email hosting providers and services:
1 more row
How do I set up my email?
Add a New Email Account
- Open the Gmail app and navigate to the Settings section.
- Tap Add account.
- Tap Personal (IMAP/POP) and then Next.
- Enter your full email address and tap Next.
- Choose the type of email account you will be using.
- Enter the password for your email address and tap Next.