What to do after buying a domain and hosting?
11 things to do after buying a domain name
- Secure matching social media names/URLs.
- Create an LLC or corporation for your business.
- Trademark your business name.
- Get web hosting and set your domain up on it.
- Create email addresses on your hosting or Google Apps.
- Get business-dedicated phone/fax numbers.
- Get a PO Box.
- Design and develop your website.
What to do after buying a website?
9 Things To Do After Buying A Domain Name
- Get A Web Hosting Plan.
- Point Domain Name to Web Hosting.
- Build Your Website/Blog.
- Create Social Media Accounts.
- Create Branded Email Address.
- Secure a Corporation or LLC.
- Trademark Your Business Name.
- Get Business Phone, Fax Number and PO Box.
Why do I need a hosting service?
In order to get a website active and live on the internet, you need to host a website. If you are seeking to build a website without taking web hosting services, registering domain names will serve no purpose. Web hosting is basically the space that you buy on a web server to store your website files.
Do I need to buy hosting for my website?
To build a website you will need both a domain name and web hosting account. You need web hosting to store your website’s files. After you get hosting, you need to update your domain name settings and point it to your web hosting service provider. You can also buy both the domain and hosting from the same company.