Where do I put the Google Analytics tracking code?
Google’s official recommendation for adding the Google Analytic tracking code is place the tracking code in the HEADER SECTION ( <head>) of the website.
Where do I add Google Analytics?
The Google Analytics tag should be added near the top of the <head> tag and before any other script or CSS tags, and the string ‘GA_MEASUREMENT_ID’ should be replaced with the property ID (also called the “measurement ID”) of the Google Analytics property you wish to work with.
How do I get Google Analytics code?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
How do I set up Analytics?
To set up Google Analytics, you simply have to follow these steps:
- Step 1: Set up Google Tag Manager. Step 2: Create Google Analytics account.
- Step 2: Create Google Analytics account.
- Step 3: Set up analytics tag with Google Tag Manager.
- Step 4: Set up goals.
- Step 5: Link to Google Search Console.
Does Google Analytics code need to be on every page?
You don’t need to Insert Google analytics code to every page of your site.