Top 10 Best Domain Marketplaces to Sell your Domain Names in 2020 Reviews
- Godaddy Auction.
- Flippa Marketplace.
- Sedo Marketplace.
- NamePros Forum.
- NameCheap Marketplace.
- Efty Website.
- eBay Marketplace.
- BrandBucket Website.
How can I sell my domain name fast?
The fastest ways to sell your domain name:
- Determine the Value Of Your Domain.
- Decide How You’d Like to Sell.
- Make sure your contact information is public on the WHOIS directory.
- Prepare Your Domain Listing.
- Use an Escrow Service to Receive Payment.
- Transfer the Domain.
Where can I sell my domain name for free?
You can list your domain for sale for free:
- The world’s leading domain marketplace.
- Flippa #1 for Buying and Selling Online Businesses.
- Uniregistry Makes Domain Names Easy.
How much do domain names sell for?
How much is a domain name worth? Realistically a domain name can be worth any amount but most domain names sell for around $5,000 to $20,000 – premium domains, category killers and short domains however can easily command $100,000 or millions depending on a wide number of reasons.
How do you buy and sell a domain name?
Here are some tips to get you pointed in the right direction when trying to buy or sell a domain name for profit:
- Narrow your focus.
- Find names that offer real value.
- Check domain availability.
- Evaluate the price.
- Get your domains front and center.