- Why does my Wix site look different on different computers?
- Why does my Wix site look different on mobile?
- What browser does Wix work best with?
- Why does my Wix site look different on IPAD?
- Why do websites look different on different computers?
- Why do fonts look different in browsers?
- What is mobile optimization?
- Can I edit my Wix site from my phone?
- Is Wix websites mobile responsive?
- Is Wix better than WordPress?
- Does Wix work with Internet Explorer?
- Which website builder is the best?
- Why does my website look different on mobile?
- How do I make my website look the same in all browsers?
- How do I fix cross browser compatibility issues?
Why does my Wix site look different on different computers?
Wix sites are optimized to display correctly on the most common browsers and devices used today.
If you notice that your elements are not aligned properly on different browsers, it is because different browsers and devices use different rendering engines, which can cause minor variations.
Why does my Wix site look different on mobile?
Different browsers and devices use different rendering engines, which may cause your text to display differently on your mobile device. This can cause the text to expand and become misaligned with other elements.
What browser does Wix work best with?
- Google Chrome.
- Safari for Mac (version 12 and above)
- Microsoft Edge (ADI builder not supported)
Why does my Wix site look different on IPAD?
On iPads and tablets Wix sites are cropped within the vertical gridlines of the Editor. To resolve this issue: Make sure to place your content within the vertical gridlines in your Editor. You can also use columns which are responsive to your screen’s width to fit your content within most screens.
Why do websites look different on different computers?
Screen resolutions, color settings, font sizes, and monitor calibration all affect the way your website looks on a computer, and unfortunately, there’s nothing that you can do to control them. For example, designing a site with a 1024 pixel wide main container means the site will look good on roughly 94% of computers.
Why do fonts look different in browsers?
When a browser reads the code behind your website, it translates the information in the default settings. For instance, Safari and Chrome have different default fonts, which means the font on your site changes when viewed in these browsers. Default issues are likely the most common reason for variance between browsers.
What is mobile optimization?
Mobile optimization is the process of adjusting your website content to ensure that visitors that access the site from mobile devices have an experience customized to their device. Optimized content flows easily between desktop and mobile devices to provide the user with an outstanding experience.
Can I edit my Wix site from my phone?
You can edit your ADI sites from a mobile phone with Wix on Mobile or in the Wix Mobile App. If your site was created in the Editor, it is currently not possible to edit it on a mobile device, tablet or any other touchscreen device. In this case, you can only edit your site from a desktop or laptop.
Is Wix websites mobile responsive?
The short answer to that is no .but, the good news is that you can make your Wix website fully responsive. All websites that we at Wix Create design are responsive and optimized for desktop and mobile devices to ensure your users a unique experience on all devices.
Is Wix better than WordPress?
Wix is much easier to use than WordPress!
Wix makes building websites easy for anyone thanks to its simple drag-and-drop editor. On the other hand, WordPress is the more powerful platform, but it also comes with complexity. You’ll need to spend a lot more time learning how to use WordPress.
Does Wix work with Internet Explorer?
Wix supports live sites on IE11, however, we do not support the Editor or ADI builder in IE11. Learn more about Wix’s compatibility with Internet Explorer.
Which website builder is the best?
- Best website builder overall. Wix. WIx.
- Best prepackaged design. Squarespace.
- Easiest to use. Weebly.
- Best for building a customized experience. Duda.
- Best For basic, no-frills websites. GoDaddy.
- Best for writers and bloggers. WordPress.
- Best for basic e-commerce. Shopify.
- Best for bigger stores. BigCommerce.
Why does my website look different on mobile?
No Responsive or Mobile Version
If your website shows up as a really small version of its regular self on your phone, chances are, a mobile version of the site doesn’t exist. Open the website up in a browser on your desktop computer. Then, shrink the window size until it becomes smaller than the width of the page.
How do I make my website look the same in all browsers?
HTML and CSS are standards, so a page tested in one browser should look the same in all other browsers.
10 Tips for Building Cross-browser Websites
- Keep it simple.
- Validate your code.
- Avoid browser quirks modes.
- Use CSS reset rules.
- Develop in Firefox.
- Test in as many browsers as possible.
How do I fix cross browser compatibility issues?
10 ways to avoid cross-browser compatibility issues
- Validate your code.
- Fail gracefully.
- Know your audience.
- Consider using a framework.
- Keep your design simple.
- Reuse and reduce components.
- Test with the difficult browsers first.
- Create test scripts.