- Why does my Wix site look different on mobile?
- What browser does Wix work best with?
- Why does my Wix site look different on IPAD?
- Does Wix have responsive design?
- Can I edit my Wix site from my phone?
- What is mobile optimization?
- Is Wix better than WordPress?
- Does Wix work with Chrome?
- Which website builder is the best?
Wix sites are optimized to display correctly on the most common browsers and devices used today.
If you notice that your elements are not aligned properly on different browsers, it is because different browsers and devices use different rendering engines, which can cause minor variations.
Why does my Wix site look different on mobile?
Different browsers and devices use different rendering engines, which may cause your text to display differently on your mobile device. This can cause the text to expand and become misaligned with other elements.
What browser does Wix work best with?
- Google Chrome.
- Safari for Mac (version 12 and above)
- Microsoft Edge (ADI builder not supported)
Why does my Wix site look different on IPAD?
On iPads and tablets Wix sites are cropped within the vertical gridlines of the Editor. To resolve this issue: Make sure to place your content within the vertical gridlines in your Editor. You can also use columns which are responsive to your screen’s width to fit your content within most screens.
Does Wix have responsive design?
The short answer to that is no .but, the good news is that you can make your Wix website fully responsive. All websites that we at Wix Create design are responsive and optimized for desktop and mobile devices to ensure your users a unique experience on all devices.
Can I edit my Wix site from my phone?
You can edit your ADI sites from a mobile phone with Wix on Mobile or in the Wix Mobile App. If your site was created in the Editor, it is currently not possible to edit it on a mobile device, tablet or any other touchscreen device. In this case, you can only edit your site from a desktop or laptop.
What is mobile optimization?
Mobile optimization is the process of adjusting your website content to ensure that visitors that access the site from mobile devices have an experience customized to their device. Optimized content flows easily between desktop and mobile devices to provide the user with an outstanding experience.
Is Wix better than WordPress?
Wix is much easier to use than WordPress!
Wix makes building websites easy for anyone thanks to its simple drag-and-drop editor. On the other hand, WordPress is the more powerful platform, but it also comes with complexity. You’ll need to spend a lot more time learning how to use WordPress.
Does Wix work with Chrome?
Wix supports viewing live sites from iPads and tablets. However, the Wix Editor is not supported on iPads or tablets. Supported browsers on iPads and tablets: Google Chrome.
Which website builder is the best?
- Best website builder overall. Wix. WIx.
- Best prepackaged design. Squarespace.
- Easiest to use. Weebly.
- Best for building a customized experience. Duda.
- Best For basic, no-frills websites. GoDaddy.
- Best for writers and bloggers. WordPress.
- Best for basic e-commerce. Shopify.
- Best for bigger stores. BigCommerce.