If you notice the connection is slower, get in touch with your internet provider.
You should also try accessing your site from different computers on different networks and see if the problem persists.
If you’re not happy with the result of the test, the issue could be related to the design of your site.
How can I make my Wix website faster?
Recommended tips to improve website speed optimization:
- Don’t overload your homepage.
- Prioritize the above the fold content.
- Avoid having too much media on your website.
- Optimize your image sizes.
- Be conscious of your text-image relationship.
- Use text over other design elements whenever possible.
Is Wix slow loading?
Wix Sites Load Slow. Wix websites load slower than those built on HTML (like WordPress) and this will lose people who do want to read about you. Slow loading sites will turn visitors off, and first impressions on the web can be everything. It can keep someone from visiting your site again.
What browser does Wix work best with?
Android: 7.0 and above.
Click the links below to download the latest versions:
- Google Chrome.
- Safari for Mac (version 11 and above)
- Microsoft Edge (ADI builder not supported)
Why is my Wix Editor not loading?
Open an incognito window in Google Chrome (Ctrl + Shift + N). Sign in to Wix and try to open your Editor. Use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + Shift + J (on PC) or Cmd + Option + J (on Mac). Click the Console tab at the top of the panel and refresh the page (F5).